Image Map

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Christmas Wishlist




1. Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium, Eau De Parfum
I am so ready for deep, wintertime perfumes and Black Opium is at the top of my list.  I was out doing some beauty shopping a little while ago and while browsing the YSL counter, I came across this little gem.  Yves Saint Laurent have created the perfect dark yet warm and spicy scent- with notes of coffee, vanilla, pink pepper and patchouli. I really hope a bottle of this is sitting under the tree on Christmas morning! 

2. Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro
I may be a little late jumping on the bandwagon with these, but as a lover of liquid lipstick, I'd love to get my hands on one of the Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro's!  These liquid lipsticks are supposed to dry to a matte finish without drying your lips, an ultra-comfortable velvet finish apparently.  My colour of choice is shade 500 Blush, a deep pinky-nude.

3. River Island Light Pink Oversized Coat
Over sized coats are a must this season, and I think this chic baby pink number from River Island is super cute.  With concealed front fastening and a faux fur collar, this is the perfect coat to stay warm yet stylish through the cold winter months and I hope I'm lucky enough to receive something a little like this, this Christmas! 

4. The Body Shop Body Sorbet
These Body Shop Body Sorbets sound like a dream, the sorbet texture is supposed to instantly melt into your skin leaving it super soft and moisturised but not greasy or oily.  I absolutely adore the Body Shop scents and having popped into The Body Shop recently, Strawberry and Mango are undoubtedly my favourite scents of Body Sorbet.

5. Mac Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish
Another product that I'm yet to try, is this Soft and Gentle highlighter from MAC so I'd love to receive this as a Christmas gift.  MAC describe the shade Soft & Gentle as a 'gilded peach bronze', perfect for so many skin tones.  Glowing skin is one of my make-up must haves, so hopefully I can get my hands on this highlighter soon...although waiting till Christmas for this is proving difficult! 

6. Kate Spade Purse/ Or any New Purse!
Seeing as my current purse is falling to pieces, I think a new purse might just be in order!  I love this Kate Spade one, although it is a little pricey.  The design is simple, but in my opinion, less is more.  The red shade is perfect for the winter season, the perfect Christmas accessory. 

7. Marc by Marc Jacobs Watch, Women's Baker Rose-Gold Tone
Its been a while since I've bought a watch, about a year or two I think! The Rose Gold tone is my favourite, and the white pearlized dial is so perfect.  This watch is quite pricey, retailing at £209.00 so by no means am I expecting this for Christmas!  Hopefully after Christmas, having worked for a little while, I might be able to treat myself.  A girl can dream right!

Whats on your Christmas wish list? I'd love to know!

Lots of love,

Hayley x




2 comments:

  1. love the Kate spade would be amazing to get!!

    littlebeautybook.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wouldn't it just! although I think it might be something I have to save for 🙊 x

      Delete