Image Map

Tuesday 30 December 2014

The Beauty Blogger Tag

Hey beauties,

I'm so sorry for the lack of posts lately, Christmas is always a busy time for us all!  However with Christmas been and gone, I'm going to kick off a new set of blog posts with this fun beauty TAG.  I saw this over on www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk , its called the ' The Beauty Blogger Tag ' and I thought it would be a great way for us all to get to know each other a little better!




What is your natural hair colour?
My hair is very naturally blonde, darker in the winter and lighter in the summer.  I've never actually dyed my hair, sometimes I think a change would be nice but I just can't face getting rid of my blonde locks just yet!

Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
As I said in the previous question, I've never dyed my hair. If I was to dye it though, I'd definitely go to a salon, I'd be so scared of something going wrong if I was to dye it at home!

How often do you wash your hair?
I try and leave the washing to every other day, especially with all the talk about stripping your hairs natural oils and all! Coconut Oil is my hair saviour at the moment, you guys HAVE to try it!

Do you wear the same hairstyle every day or try and change it up?
I like to change up my style, but I always seem to go for messy curls, big waves or a slick pony! Although when I'm at home my hair is always shoved into a big messy bun.

Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
Usually I do my own mani and pedi's, with a student budget like mine going to a salon isn't always possible! However for special occasions I do like to treat myself to a fresh set of gel nails.

How long does it take you to do your make-up?
For an everyday make-up look I'd say I take about half an hour to get ready, but getting ready for a special occasion or for a night out is a completely different story! I like to take my time and have to confess I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so it can take me an hour/ hour and a half to finish a more glam make-up look!

Do you collect make-up or just buy what you need?
This is a hard question to answer for me, is both an acceptable answer?! A girl can never have enough make-up right?  I suppose I do collect make-up, but I only ever buy items that I know I'll love and get a good use out of!

How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I only ever wear false eyelashes for a special occasion, I think falsies totally add the finishing touch to any glam look.  Individuals lashes are my new obsession!

Will you leave the house without make-up?
Yes, as much as I love wearing make-up, I think its just as important to embrace your natural beauty.

Do you wear make-up when you're alone/ with family?
Not really, I only really apply make-up if I'm going out.  When I'm at home alone or with family, I like to be make-up free, it gives my skin a chance to breathe.

Do you plan your outfit the night before?
No, but I really should! After doing my hair and make-up, choosing an outfit is the second longest task in my morning routine, I'm so indecisive!

How often do you change your handbag?
I'm not really a handbag lover, so hardly ever.  I have a few everyday bags, then a small collection of clutch bags for special occasions.

Do you speak a foreign language?
No, I wish I could though! I studied Spanish at secondary school and actually received a grade A, I wish I carried on learning!

Do you keep a list of products you want to try from other blogs?
I do have a wish list of products I'd love to try, I'm always reading beauty blogs, scrolling through beauty based Instagram pages and watching beauty guru's on YouTube so my eyes are constantly being opened to exciting new (and old!) products.

How did you come up with your blog name?
I'm not entirely sure how I came up with the name, The Beauty Flash.  I think the idea behind it was the fact I'm almost giving you guys little news flashes about all things beauty & fashion related! I played around with a few different blog names, but this one seemed quite catchy!

What's your favourite colour?
I wouldn't say I have a particular favourite colour, but I love anything with a pastel tone. Baby Pink, Baby Blue, Lilac...there all such dainty and delicate colours, I just love them.


I tag Meg from Little Beauty Book, Nini from Morange and More, Kira from Makeup Monster and all the rest of my Make Up and Hair Design honey's.  In fact, I tag you all! Leave me a comment if you complete the tag, I'd love to read your answers!

Love,

Hayley x




1 comment:

  1. thank you so much! thank you for just reading my post too, I'm pretty new to beauty blogging so I really appreciate it! love your blog by the way x

    ReplyDelete